Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1 in 7 preggers in Obamaland

"Buerste" wrote:

Why Did 1 In 7 Girls Get Pregnant At Robeson High?

Breakdown of the family. Aid to dependant children. Loose morals.

While I try to be color blind, I have a feeling that this is inner city, minority girls.

A stable family is the bed rock of our society. I had the unpleasant experience of having
one parent in a two parent situation. No real anger there, the other parent had his own
issues and was a war vet that likely had his mind bent too far. Neither of us really
treated each other right. I'm into forgiveness as I get older and closer to meeting my
maker.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:56:47 -0400, Wes wrote:

"Buerste" wrote:

Why Did 1 In 7 Girls Get Pregnant At Robeson High?

Breakdown of the family. Aid to dependant children. Loose morals.

While I try to be color blind, I have a feeling that this is inner city, minority girls.

A stable family is the bed rock of our society. I had the unpleasant experience of having
one parent in a two parent situation. No real anger there, the other parent had his own
issues and was a war vet that likely had his mind bent too far. Neither of us really
treated each other right. I'm into forgiveness as I get older and closer to meeting my
maker.

Wes

Hello Wes,
I find it interesting how every issue somehow becomes the governments
responsibility.
Nothing the president or the state could do would effect my family or
my life one way or the other.
I accepted personal responsibility the day I joined the military and
the day I married and never looked back.
I went to my sixteen year olds grandsons football game last night and
can tell that he is another that will make the right choices and
become a free man and not be bnothered by what the gover
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote:

[...]

Lol............anyway he will not be bothered by what the government
does.

Crazy how folks blame the president for everything.......**** em.

Dave B

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dave B wrote:

Lol............anyway he will not be bothered by what the government
does.

Damn, I thought the censors got ya