Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding......and P2P , TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

Dont buy longevity-inc welders . Simon K wont

honor the warranty on my model 518 .

He will tell you of the many emails he sent

"Sinply return the machine for a full refund ..

Have you ever hear that !!

All welding is done Negative Electrode/Torch/MIG/
Plasma all !

I weld , im an engineer , and a scientist ,
I study , i do .

Welding is to keep the heat at the metal ,
not at the torch .
If you Torch POSITIVE , you get stick heated
up faster so it sticks less . BUT ITS WRONG .

If you TIG aluminum AC , it moves the oxide
off the weld area . But its WRONG .

Aluminum is NOT a light weight structure for the
soft, as welded condition .

So use other metals for sructural .

Alum gas tanks ? FiberGlas beats Aluminum .
is more cost effective .

Yeh , i know , aircraft "regulators' are political ,
they forbid this or that cause they own an industry..

but my idea is an experimental category .

You can use any method , but you cant carry
passengers ..

Buy H'F' orange , tiny BUTANE torches , use many
in a gang to braze , but use propane .

Got a XR650R Honda . Coolant circulates wrong ,
It must enter the head , near exhaust valve .

This way the coolest coolant removes heat
from the critical area ( pre-ignition )
first . but Honda has coolant picking up heat
from cylinder are first , by the time it gets to the
head , it has less cooling capacity , you get less
"margin" of safety in racing the Baja

It is the lightest engine (90lb) , most reliable off-road
machine ever . Yamaha is also good .
Needs active suspension ...

Longevity welders will fail .. look at other
chineese welders .
i will buy the H'F' $350 ,, 160 amp , but H'F'
merely offered 15% coupon ... ill wait for
the 20% coupon ..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I forgot P2P .

It will ruin Google and Hotmail and Yahoo mail et al
Vonage VoIP ..

You can control what you send and what you recv .
No kill files , no Yahoo preferences ,
no OutHouseExpress viruses ...

You can upload and download files . Its a modern FTP
better user interface .

You can get music and movies without the Liberals
yelling PIRATE ...

You must install a app on PC . I saw it used in
Mexico .

[ares 9.10.03 ] and he
downloaded MyHomeTown by Bruce Springstein .

He said he woud download anything for free .

No one has commercial control over [ares]

But i expect they will soon .

Soon we will send email and graphics by uploading
and downloading thru the [ares] website .

It will replace email

A bit of software will create Scratch lists , send them to
our friends .

lists will authorize them to send email to us .
Lists are complex , time dated ,and location encrypted .
SPAM is impossible . If you use text , it will be flooded ,
but the flood is NOT xmitted .

Text is encrypted normally , then a key is sent , but ya need
a list number to use key .

List number is wrong unless you both have the same number
at the same time ! You cant get the key !

Then a large mutual database is used to unflood ..
I.E. you have a database that gets NOT text but numbers .
numbers index into database to get text strings .
By itself this is not nuf , but since its first , it creates
work for hacker .

It is used to compress Video , Movies , music , over
WIFI . It is not used to stop decryption .

I do programming , i dont teach programming ,,, sorry
if you cant understand .

Its really easy to kill WXP , LINUX , and all the problem
software we have today , the secret is DONT study their
bloat flood code , theres nothing to be learned ,,,
Open Office spreadsheets are son bloat , anything
good is masked from you for the bloat also ,
it runs on trash like Intel , AMD , N270 X86 ..

You can learn from stuff like the Ninetendo BIOS ,
its compact and fast and uses better mcu ( ARM )

Dont buy EVB's , use DSL ( ninetendo $130 ) instead .
to develope special mcu hardware .

I just got R4i .
It was touted by ww.best4DS com
as backward compatible .