Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welders . JUNKY Longevity-inc

I bought a 518 , welder from Longevity-inc dot com .

Transistors are soldered into PCB ,

T' stand upright .

T' are screwed into a heavy heat sink .

Legs are breaking off .

STUPID !

T' must be soldered to PCB , PCB must be screwed
down to heat sink really solid , then a screw can pull T'
against the heat sink for good heat transfer .

Also the 518 uses 2 relays to handle 180 amps .
Cant possibly last !

The best welders use big switch on front panel .

I cant fix it . cant glue nor solder the T' legs back on .

Longevity JUNK ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 5, 10:57*pm, heytwo wrote:
* I bought a 518 , welder from Longevity-inc dot com .

* Transistors are soldered into PCB ,

*T' stand upright .

*T' are screwed into a heavy heat sink .

* Legs are breaking *off .

GIVE IT A BREAK!!!! WE ARE TIRED IF YOUR BS!

STUPID !

* *T' must be soldered to PCB , *PCB must be screwed
*down to heat sink really solid , then a screw can pull T'
* against the heat sink for good heat transfer .

* *Also the 518 uses 2 relays to handle 180 amps .
* Cant possibly last !

* The best welders use big switch on front panel .

* *I cant fix it . cant glue nor solder the T' legs back on .

* *Longevity JUNK ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

GIVE IT A BREAK!!!! WE ARE TIRED IF YOUR BS!

ditto

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:39:35 -0600, "SteveB" wrote:

GIVE IT A BREAK!!!! WE ARE TIRED IF YOUR BS!

ditto

DITTO!!!

Gunner, prepareing a kill filter.....
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.