Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Bankers Face Sweeping Curbs on Pay

F. George McDuffee wrote:

An old Chinese adage advices "much noise at the top of the
stairs, but no one coming down." This applies in spades to the
American financial industry. Nothing has changed except the "too
big to fail" banks and brokerages are now even bigger.

Banks are bigger, politicians have campaign finance to protect them, nothing has changed.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller