Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Saw a Kennedy today

Was helping FIL, who has come to live with us, unload his trailers full of
tools. In it, a Kennedy toolbox, olive drab green, Opened the top two
doors, and all the trays were there with their little top door covers.
Hadn't seen one of those originals in years.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:26:46 -0600, SteveB wrote:

Was helping FIL, who has come to live with us, unload his trailers full
of tools. In it, a Kennedy toolbox, olive drab green, Opened the top
two doors, and all the trays were there with their little top door
covers. Hadn't seen one of those originals in years.

Steve

Here I thought you meant a member of that east-coast political dynasty.

But noooo! You have to go and get off topic with something related to
metalwork of all things.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:26:46 -0600, SteveB wrote:

Was helping FIL, who has come to live with us, unload his trailers full
of tools. In it, a Kennedy toolbox, olive drab green, Opened the top
two doors, and all the trays were there with their little top door
covers. Hadn't seen one of those originals in years.

Steve

Here I thought you meant a member of that east-coast political dynasty.

But noooo! You have to go and get off topic with something related to
metalwork of all things.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

WTF? Do you actually think I would write in if I DID see one of the members
of the dynasty? To me, that would be right up there with seeing Pee Wee
Herman.

Steve ;-)

Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
Kennedy Lew Hartswick Metalworking 0 May 23rd 08 03:14 AM
Kennedy Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 May 22nd 08 01:10 PM
Kennedy Paul in Lapine Metalworking 4 May 22nd 08 06:35 AM