Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pizza shop must pay for lib's surgery

rangerssuck formulated the question :
On Sep 13, 11:36*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:03:19 -0400, "ATP*"
wrote:

sue happy isnt a liberal thing is a stupid american thing
-matt

Gunner being a prime example.....
Of what? My IQ was last measured at 156, and my weight is currently
199lbs..6'2" with a 38" waist. 2 inches bigger than it was when I came
out of Ranger School 30 odd years ago.
The sue happy part, I don't think you followed through, but you said you
were considering legal action against your last caregivers. I think you're
smart guy who has a blind spot on this whole liberal/conservative thing.
Gunner is a leech, who takes from whoever is giving at the time. The
caregivers he was talking about suing gave him FREE health care, the
same care that he would deny to everyone else.

Actually..they tried to charge me $16,000 for half a days "diagnosis" a
grieviously wrong one that ultimately cost me $275,000

Definitely hypocritical on this issue, but he is providing a service,
keeping machines working, etc., so he is a productive citizen. The fact
that he can not realistically offer his services as a self-employed
mechanic/technician at reasonable rates and pay for the exorbitant cost of
healthcare is another example of the need for reform.

Indeed.

Gunner

Yet he continuously trashes the very people who are trying to reform
health care, and laugh at those who pay their taxes. All the
Republicans offer in the way of health care strategy is tort reform,
yet here he is, planning to sue doctors.

While Gunner may or may not actually be providing a valuable service,
he is not, according to him, paying his taxes. Thus he is stealing
from the rest of us.

Not to mention that, while waving the flag and quoting the
constitution, he advocates armed revolution.

"Hypocritical" doesn't even scratch the surface.

He should be tried for treason,and pay me back for the taxes he didn't
pay

--
Can a Republican/Conservative answer :
(1)Why did Bush borrow 1trillion(1000000000000) dollars from China?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:59:27 -0400, Mike Anton Shuree
wrote:

Yet he continuously trashes the very people who are trying to reform
health care, and laugh at those who pay their taxes. All the
Republicans offer in the way of health care strategy is tort reform,
yet here he is, planning to sue doctors.

While Gunner may or may not actually be providing a valuable service,
he is not, according to him, paying his taxes. Thus he is stealing
from the rest of us.

Not to mention that, while waving the flag and quoting the
constitution, he advocates armed revolution.

"Hypocritical" doesn't even scratch the surface.

He should be tried for treason,and pay me back for the taxes he didn't
pay

Which taxes are those? Be specific.

Feel free to use as much white space as necessary, jizzlips.

Go for it.

Failure to provide that information will show you to be just another
Useful Idiot, mentally ill at best, an utter buffoon at worst.

And of course you do Live in California, correct? If you dont..than the
past property taxes I thought Id paid (and am paying now)...really have
no bearing on whatever spew you are presenting.

So where in California do you actually live, jizzlips?

Hummmmm?

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Yet he continuously trashes the very people who are trying to reform
health care, and laugh at those who pay their taxes. All the
Republicans offer in the way of health care strategy is tort reform,
yet here he is, planning to sue doctors.

While Gunner may or may not actually be providing a valuable service,
he is not, according to him, paying his taxes. Thus he is stealing
from the rest of us.

Not to mention that, while waving the flag and quoting the
constitution, he advocates armed revolution.

"Hypocritical" doesn't even scratch the surface.

He should be tried for treason,and pay me back for the taxes he didn't
pay

Which taxes are those? Be specific.

I am not the one who said you should pay me personally, but you SHOULD
pay what you owe. The rest of us here (to my knowledge) have paid
ours, but you just sit in the corner making fun of those of us who
actually support you, And this is not just a California thing. A while
back, I posted data (to which you did not respond) that showed that
over half of Medi-Cal's budget comes from federal medicaid funds. So,
you have stolen from us all.

Every time I have asked whether you have FILED your tax returns, you
have answered that you are not required to. That, Gunner, is bull****.
I quoted the sections of California law and of Federal IRS law which
REQUIRE you to FILE certain forms, whether or not any tax is due.
According to you, you get paid to do your work. I understand that you
may have expenses that far exceed the amount of your income, but that
DOES NOT relieve you of your obligation to file the forms. Also, your
medical expenses are in no way deductible as business expenses. They
are also not deductible until you actually pay them. If you have an
accountant who is telling you otherwise, you may want to consider
retaining the services of a good tax attorney. You will need one.

Also, you should be aware that the IRS considers barters (which you
have told us you do often) to be taxable events. There does not have
to be an exchange of money, only an exchange of goods or services that
have monetary value.

Now, I'm not as well armed as you are, but when the revenuers come
knocking, I'll have my paperwork in order and you, well, won't. Who
knows - maybe you'll **** someone off enough that they drop a dime on
you with the IRS whistleblower program. Some enterprising individual
could end up owning 30% of your stuff. http://www.irs.gov/compliance/articl...180171,00.html
.. Best of luck.

I expect that the only response I get from you will be derisive
mocking, and I don't really give a flying **** what you think about
me, but I thought you might benefit (though you'll never admit it, and
that's OK) from a little reality check on your tax situation.