Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Exacto Anayak mill???????

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a manual and parts? I know all
so that the Anayak mill was also sold under the Doall name as an FV-2V. Only
I have the kwik switch 200 spindle instead of the # 40 taper. The mill is
made in Spain. I bought this mill from some bad pictures and found out it
wasn't the same as the Exacto Bridgeport clones. The table is 12" wide and
actually has a gear box for the table feed on the knee.

Richard W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard W." wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a manual and parts? I know all
so that the Anayak mill was also sold under the Doall name as an FV-2V.
Only I have the kwik switch 200 spindle instead of the # 40 taper. The mill
is made in Spain. I bought this mill from some bad pictures and found out
it wasn't the same as the Exacto Bridgeport clones. The table is 12" wide
and actually has a gear box for the table feed on the knee.

Richard W.

I just got off the phone with Doall and they said Anayak is no more and
parts haven't been available for years. To bad cause they seem to be really
nice machines. It would be nice to have a manual if anyone has a copy?

Richard W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:26:12 -0700, "Richard W."
wrote:

Anayak

ANAYAK
Address: Industrias Anayak Depa
City: Gipuzkoa, Itziar
Zip: E-20829
Country: Spain

New name...

CORREA- ANAYAK

http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Products/Correa-Anayak-Agent

Company website

http://www.correaanayak.es/index.php?id=en

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Anayak

ANAYAK
Address: Industrias Anayak Depa
City: Gipuzkoa, Itziar
Zip: E-20829
Country: Spain

New name...

CORREA- ANAYAK

http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Products/Correa-Anayak-Agent

Company website

http://www.correaanayak.es/index.php?id=en

Gunner

Gunner I will check out the links, also I got this reply from Bell
Machinery. There doesn't seem to be an American company that handles Anayak.

Mr. Weich:
Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, we do not have any manuals
for Anayak. As you probably know Anayak was taken over by Correa
(http://www.correaanayak.es/). The representative in Canada is:
ELLIOT MATSUURA CANADA
2120 Buckingham Road, Oakville - Ontario L6H 5X2
Ph 905 829 2211
Fax 905 829 5600
Email Web:www.elliottmachinery.com
You might try them.