Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this guy for real ?

An old colleague of mine sent me this web site: www.OnlineMoneyDaily.com
, he said to make tones of money with this guyws program online, and
that he just quit his job last week. working with this program only a
few hours a day. on the other parts he works in his metal art studio.

I watched his videos on the site and I am blown away about what this
guy is doing.

Has anyone in this group tried this program ?

please let me know asap !

thanks.
yuda

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:16:53 -0700 (PDT), Yuda
wrote:

An old colleague of mine sent me this web site: www.OnlineMoneyDaily.com

Has anyone in this group tried this program ?

please let me know asap !

thanks.
yuda

What a coinkydink! "He" has almost exactly the same name and email as
yours! Whoda' thunk that a spammer would get caught in such an
easily-bustable scam... other than any sensible reader or the last
million brain-dead spammers who tried the same stupid trick.

*************
Registrant:
Yehuda Shlager
Po Box 7144
Moshav Ilania, 15225
Israel
Domain Name: ONLINEMONEYDAILY.COM
Administrative Contact:
Shlager, Yehuda
*************

Quit the foolishness and get yourself a good job instead. The secret
to that in this newsgroup is to post off-topic moronic political crap,
and wait for the offers to come in.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yuda wrote:

(...)
Has anyone in this group tried this program ?

please let me know asap !

thanks.
yuda

Translation:
"Spam you, I will."

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

An old colleague of mine sent me this web site: www.OnlineMoneyDaily.com
, he said to make tones of money with this guyws program online, and
that he just quit his job last week. working with this program only a
few hours a day. on the other parts he works in his metal art studio.

I watched his videos on the site and I am blown away about what this
guy is doing.

Has anyone in this group tried this program ?

please let me know asap !

thanks.
yuda

Oh yes very. I am have trying this program and it are the much crap.
Spent I many thousands, even hundreds of dollers and have all I to
showing of it is empty accounts. Also my balls are falling off, no
more hair on the head have me, my lathing is not the accuracy no more,
all my carbide bits they not sharping any. All is the fault of
OnlineMoneyDaily.

If youare wanting the REAL money make porgram, I can tell you how to
do them. Just send $99.95 (cash or money order only) to:

The Real Money Make Porgram
Box 9944100 Percent Pure
Parts Unknown, Arkansas 48832
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]