Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuart Victoria Running on Compressed Air

Latest update on building the Victoria -

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2...art-vioctoria/

Yep, there is a spelling mistake in the URL...

Not been able to get any progress over the summer then time in today and
last Sunday has allowed me to get to first base with the build.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve wrote:
Latest update on building the Victoria -

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2...art-vioctoria/

Yep, there is a spelling mistake in the URL...

Not been able to get any progress over the summer then time in today and
last Sunday has allowed me to get to first base with the build.

YEAH! Lovely indeed.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 12:27:47 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Steve wrote:
Latest update on building the Victoria -

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2...art-vioctoria/

Yep, there is a spelling mistake in the URL...

Not been able to get any progress over the summer then time in today and
last Sunday has allowed me to get to first base with the build.

YEAH! Lovely indeed.

--Winston

Very very nice!!

Sigh...someday Ill get around to building such a thing..but Im sure it
wont be as pretty.

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 19:49:31 +0100, Steve wrote:

Latest update on building the Victoria -

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2...g-initial-fit-

of-the-stuart-vioctoria/

Yep, there is a spelling mistake in the URL...

Not been able to get any progress over the summer then time in today and
last Sunday has allowed me to get to first base with the build.

Steve

I can't see why you're objecting to 50PSI steam -- was it leaking all
over the place or something?

Sure looks pretty.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 19:49:31 +0100, Steve wrote:

Latest update on building the Victoria -

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2...g-initial-fit-

of-the-stuart-vioctoria/

Yep, there is a spelling mistake in the URL...

Not been able to get any progress over the summer then time in today and
last Sunday has allowed me to get to first base with the build.

Steve

I can't see why you're objecting to 50PSI steam -- was it leaking all
over the place or something?

Sure looks pretty.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

When you see these things on eBay, the usual "badge of merit" is that they
run on 5 PSI compressed air. This has none of the gaskets fitted yet and
only half the studs, so yep it's a bit leaky and yet it runs nicely...on
steam there would be water everywhere!

(V-Twin glo-motor next Tim...)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2...ning-initial-f...

Yep, *there is a spelling mistake in the URL...

Not been able to get any progress over the summer then time in today and
last Sunday has allowed me to get to first base with the build.

Steve

Very nice.
Karl