Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jerry Howell passed away

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hmmmm... I don't know why this wasn't posted earlier, but the
following came on modeleng-list yesterday
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friends of Jerry,

I got news from my mom and sister yesterday afternoon that Dad passed
away
Sat at a Colorado Springs hospital. Apparently he had shortness of
breath
the last couple of days prior, and it got pretty bad late Sat morning.
He
died shortly after he arrived at the hospital.

He did some really excellent work!

http://www.jerry-howell.com/PixMenu.html

--Winston

Jerry Howell passed away Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 0 September 1st 09 09:00 AM
You want to know what Jerry Greenberg did? Curtis Brown Electronics Repair 0 September 5th 08 07:11 AM
Scewfix - Jerry Cans Kate UK diy 33 March 24th 06 01:19 AM
Jerry Salley Jerry Salley Home Repair 0 November 23rd 05 08:23 PM
Ping: Jerry Martes Christopher Tidy Metalworking 12 October 13th 05 10:51 PM