Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small Florida Town "gets it" (guns)

says....

Ed Huntress says...

I can see why. With a population of less than 4,000, Belleview has 32
registered sex offenders and a personal crime rate four times higher than
my
town, which is 17 miles from Newark. My town, with three times the
population, has one registered sex offender. Violent crime runs 2.5 X
higher
in Belleview.

Personal armor would be a good idea, too. Even better would be moving
somewhere else. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I looked up the violent crime rate for your town. Glad I live
somewhere where the violent crime rate is half of yours.

Dan

Hey, good for you, Dan. There are lots of retirement villages that have very
low violent crime rates. g

Where do you live? Let's see, half of 0 murders...hmmm,,,0; half of 1
rape...1/2 a rape (couldn't get it up, maybe? g)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 28, 10:07*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
[...]

It is the opposite from a retirement village. The houses are too far
apart to suit criminals. But the deer, rabbits, and foxes like it.

Dan