Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small Florida Town "gets it" (guns)

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Don Foreman wrote:

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:50:41 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

One thing about Belleview, though, based on the sex-offender data:
It's one
town in which you want to look over your shoulder before you bend
over
pick up a bar of soap.

Bar of soap? I didn't realize NJ didn't have liquid soap. I buy
shampoo at the dollar store to wash my hands and shower with. You
have
to be a fool to use bar soap in a shower when you're disabled.

Ed has led a rather sheltered life. Much of New Jersey is pleasant to
opulent, a Garden State to be sure. Lots of bluewater salt sea shore
beyond the refineries and garbage dumps, what's not to like?

I've never been there, so i wouldn't know. I tested out of a three
year engineering course at Ft. Monmoth while in Basic Training, and
that
was the closest I ever got.

I just think its funny that so many people from New Jersey move to
Florida and constantly brag about where they came from. They get
really
upset when you ask why they left 'paradise'

Hey, ask them why they left Florida after they move back up here. We left
(in 1963) because it's a swamp in the summer time, more than anything
else.
My mother was afraid we'd all develop mildew. g

Swamp? What swamp? You must have been in the deep Southern end of
Florida that is reserved for morons.

I see. And you're in the belly of Florida, a place that's a good
recommendation for carrying pesticides and disinfectant with you at all
times. g

I see you've never been in this part of Florida but you just have to
be your usual flaming asshole, anyway. There are no screens in my shop,
and I work with the 10 foot doors wide open. There are some mosquitoes
at dawn and sunset, but the dragonflies keep them under control. The
area is gently rolling hills with world famous horse farms. Not that it
matters to an ass like you. I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant, unless it was to clean up after
some snowbird left their usual mess. That's why I don't allow any to
stay at my home anymore. If they can afford to fly to Florida, they can
rent a hotel. I'm not going to feed them. I'm not going to let them
borrow my truck. I'm not going to let them triple my utility bills, and
I'm not going to put up with their noise.

We lived first in Key Colony Beach, in the Keys, and later in Ft.
Lauderdale, on SE 13th Street, which lies between two canals. In the summer,
it was difficult to tell where the canal ended and the atmosphere began.

As far as mildew, you should have
left sooner. At least before the brain rot set in.

Perhaps you've waited a bit too long, Michael.

We don't have that much mold around here, unlike the Keys or New
Jersey's swamps. Mold is a big problem near the coasts, but I am near
the center of the state. If you didn't know better, you would think it
was Ohio or Kentucky. No matter how you try to smear Florida with your
lies, I like it here. The weather is good enough about 75% of the time
that I can open up my shop and do whatever project I chose. Keep your
snow, and all the jerks.

Also, your ignorant comment about Belleview being only 4,000 people,
the population doesn't stop at the city limits. About a third of the
license plates are out of state, and others from other counties. By
contrast, Ocklawaha was much worse, when the FBI and other agencies
fired about 4,000 rounds into the cottage where 'MA' Barker and her clam
were holed up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant...

That's because you've taken care of maintenance. A bile change every 5,000
miles must be keeping them away from you, Michael. Keep 'er topped up, and
you'll never have need for either one. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant...

That's because you've taken care of maintenance. A bile change every 5,000
miles must be keeping them away from you, Michael. Keep 'er topped up, and
you'll never have need for either one. g

What bile? I don't live in Jersey or have a need to prove myself,
like you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant...

That's because you've taken care of maintenance. A bile change every
5,000
miles must be keeping them away from you, Michael. Keep 'er topped up,
and
you'll never have need for either one. g

What bile?

Look under your oil pan. You'll see some spots you've left on the floor.
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant...

That's because you've taken care of maintenance. A bile change every
5,000
miles must be keeping them away from you, Michael. Keep 'er topped up,
and
you'll never have need for either one. g

What bile?

Look under your oil pan. You'll see some spots you've left on the floor.
d8-)

Yawn. You need to see your doctor if you're leaking, or go back to
wearing Depends like the other New Jersey geezers.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant...

That's because you've taken care of maintenance. A bile change every
5,000
miles must be keeping them away from you, Michael. Keep 'er topped up,
and
you'll never have need for either one. g

What bile?

Look under your oil pan. You'll see some spots you've left on the floor.
d8-)

Yawn. You need to see your doctor if you're leaking, or go back to
wearing Depends like the other New Jersey geezers.

Your bile tank is full, but it looks like you'd better check your wit tank
next, Michael. It's running a little low.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

I have been here almost 22 years and have
never carried pesticide or disinfectant...

That's because you've taken care of maintenance. A bile change every
5,000
miles must be keeping them away from you, Michael. Keep 'er topped up,
and
you'll never have need for either one. g

What bile?

Look under your oil pan. You'll see some spots you've left on the floor.
d8-)

Yawn. You need to see your doctor if you're leaking, or go back to
wearing Depends like the other New Jersey geezers.

Your bile tank is full, but it looks like you'd better check your wit tank
next, Michael. It's running a little low.

Yawn. Your wit expired last millennium.