Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Collet type needed

I recently acquired an EVEREDE RH-2 rotary milling head, but am unable
to determine the collet type used. EVEREDE Corp. provided no help.
Appears to be some variation of the double angle type, i.e., no
drawbar. Information appreciated.

73,

ASm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

How much googling have you done? I typed in "da collet" and got lots of
hits. Here's one:

http://gpcollets.com/allProducts.html
They even have double taper collets for my old US Machine Tool
milling machine.

I think you need to do some accurate measuring and then go shopping.

Pete Stanaitis