Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default the birther brigade

Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 00:32:11 +0000, D Murphy
wrote:

Cliff wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:05:15 -0700, Garlicdude
wrote:

sittingduck wrote:
Pig Brick wrote:

The burden is on Obama to prove he was born in the US, not on me to
prove he was born in Kenya. Why won't he show his proof? What is he
hiding? WHAT IS HE HIDING???!!!
Newsflash pig****, it's been proven. Well beyond any reasonable
doubt, too. Of course if your brain is nothing but pig****, you wont
accept fact and reality, so go ahead and continue your pathetic
bleating.

Duck, I'm NOT in the he's not a native born citizen camp, but why all
the secrecy in general? Lots of his papers and documents are locked
up, giving the illusion that something is a miss. Wouldn't it be
better to be a little more open about some of these things and remove
doubts?

Best,
Steve
You want some wingnuts forging altered copies, right?

I thought Dan Rather retired?

What does that have to do with wingnuts?

Not the point. Apparently authenticity isn't an issue when attacking Bush:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy

David