Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pelosi most despised politician ever on Earth

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:58:16 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:30:56 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

How would you know what decent people think, have you ever even met
any?

yea, I'm a liberal. I believe in doing the right thing and helping
people. That's why I haven't voted Republican in 30 years.

Did you help the 40,000,000 babies that liberals have murdered in this
country? That would have been the right thing.

Do you have any cites for that fabrication?

--
Regards, Curly
I Love Republicans, They Taste Just Like Chickenhawks

Prove the Earth revolves around the Sun. Prove air exists...you can't see
it. Prove you've stopped beating your dog.

1) Easy with a decent inertial platform.
2) Look across the outlet of an old fashioned (high pressure) compressed air
blow gun, you can see the air coming out.
3) Dog's dead and buried :-)

BEG

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Curly beat his dog to death?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No it was a horse. He's still beating it.