Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I wonder if a gun would have made a difference

I also wonder if they had any guns in the house.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/foster.pa...2.1081766.html

The couple lived in Suburbia.
They had kids around, many of which were mentally disabled.
The facts are still not all in.

One thing's for sure.
They're dead.

Unless this turns out to be another one of those Al Sharpton things.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

I also wonder if they had any guns in the house.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/foster.pa...2.1081766.html

The couple lived in Suburbia.
They had kids around, many of which were mentally disabled.
The facts are still not all in.

One thing's for sure.
They're dead.

Unless this turns out to be another one of those Al Sharpton things.

Steve

Indications so far are that this was a very atypical incident, and given
the report of some 5 armed persons attacking from both the front and
rear of the house, a gun likely wouldn't have made much difference,
perhaps a dead perp. I expect there is a lot more to this incident, I
just wonder if it will all come out or will be buried.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 13, 10:14*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I also wonder if they had any guns in the house.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/foster.pa...2.1081766.html

The couple lived in Suburbia.
They had kids around, many of which were mentally disabled.
The facts are still not all in.

One thing's for sure.
They're dead.

Unless this turns out to be another one of those Al Sharpton things.

Steve

Yep...sad story for the kids.

Al Sharpton things?

Explain please.

TMT

Other advancements were also being made to improve the durability ofthe wristwatch. The faces were replace with ones made of synthetic plastic.This made them much more durable and resistant to breaking and cracking.Another advancement was in the dial wholesale2 Electronics Repair 0 April 19th 08 08:16 PM
How to clean a stain off a machine made or hand made rug reviberation Home Repair 1 June 21st 07 08:03 PM
Oh what a difference it made... DAC Woodworking 20 February 25th 05 02:50 PM
well that made a difference bof UK diy 6 February 12th 05 02:17 PM
Difference EE-MAN Electronics 1 September 1st 03 04:42 PM