Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Famco 6C vs. hydraulic presses

Someone nearby is selling a Famco 6C, which is a floor standing arbor
press that is rated for 15 tons. I would like to know if those are any
better than H framed hydraulic presses. I have a small 3R press and
like it, but I have no experience with those bigger presses.

A picture of a 6C press can be seen he

http://tinyurl.com/ma85xp

DIY hydraulic presses, with electric pumps Proctologically Violated©®[_2_] Metalworking 12 January 26th 17 05:03 PM
Anyone know Chevalier Presses? Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] Metalworking 0 December 29th 08 04:11 PM
PICTURES -- Repainted Famco 3R Arbor Press Ignoramus25173 Metalworking 16 March 9th 08 04:39 AM
drill presses Max Woodworking 23 November 13th 06 05:27 PM
Famco foot press for sale in Oak Park, IL [email protected] Metalworking 0 June 6th 05 07:02 PM