Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey Joe Autodrill!

I answered some of your questions about thin-section bearings yesterday,
but it's below a lot of political crap so it may have fallen off of your
radar screen.

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
I answered some of your questions about thin-section bearings yesterday,
but it's below a lot of political crap so it may have fallen off of your
radar screen.

I see the posts... Just too swamped to reply yet and/or follow through
with the advice.

Thanks! I *will* reply when the time allows.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:53:35 -0400, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
I answered some of your questions about thin-section bearings yesterday,
but it's below a lot of political crap so it may have fallen off of
your radar screen.

I see the posts... Just too swamped to reply yet and/or follow
through with the advice.

Thanks! I *will* reply when the time allows.

Here's wishing that it's a well-paid sort of swamped!

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:23:42 -0500, Tim Wescott wrote:

Here's wishing that it's a well-paid sort of swamped!

Gucci alligators?

:-)

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Here's wishing that it's a well-paid sort of swamped!

Gucci alligators?

I was thinking more along the lines of long lines of anxious customers
with their checkbooks out, but alligators are fine, as long as they have
their checkbooks out.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
Here's wishing that it's a well-paid sort of swamped!

Gucci alligators?

I was thinking more along the lines of long lines of anxious customers
with their checkbooks out, but alligators are fine, as long as they have
their checkbooks out.

It's still swamped here... Strange though, as we have two distinct products
that work well together and yet one is selling like crazy and the other is
almost 80% less right now in volume.

Normally, they run 50/50.

It's strange how in a bad economy, one product survives better than another
very similar product.