Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default H1N1 Pandemic

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:10:01 -0700, "Bay Area Holdout"
wrote:

"Mark F" wrote in message
Cliff wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/11/swi...swine-flu.html
[
What The H1N1 Pandemic Means
Rebecca Ruiz, 06.11.09, 01:15 PM EDT The swine flu is now an official
pandemic, but that doesn't mean you should
panic.

After six weeks of closely watching the spread of H1N1 swine influenza
across
the globe, the World Health Organization (WHO) today declared the
outbreak an
official pandemic, raising the threat alert from 5 to 6, its highest
level. ...
]

They're also noting that people over 60 don't seem to suffer as much as
younger folks, likely because we've had a similar strain when we were
younger, and have some immunity.

So take a lesson from old people!

1) Watch MATLOCK
2) Go to bed early
3) Get up very early in the morning
4) Eat dinner at 4 pm
5) Complain about how the kids and grandkids never call or visit

How old is old? I'm 67 and I don't do any of those things.