Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nutrition for matchinists

Ned Simmons wrote:

Hey, remember me, when my vitamin label comes out.
Well, htf could you miss it? It will be the Proctologically Violated brand
of supplements.
To be taken orally, just in case there's any confusion.

Reminds me of an old family story. My mother went into the pharmacy
for a thermometer. When the pharmacist asked whether she wanted an
oral or rectal thermometer, she indicated she'd like one that could be
used orally and rectally. The pharmacist said he had such, but
recommended that its use be limited to one cavity or the other.

Straying wide, we had a lady in our township that wasn't mentally endowed. She was
overheard at a local store indicating that her doctor wanted her to douche but she didn't
like the taste. I'm not making this up.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:19:00 -0400, Wes wrote:

Ned Simmons wrote:

Hey, remember me, when my vitamin label comes out.
Well, htf could you miss it? It will be the Proctologically Violated brand
of supplements.
To be taken orally, just in case there's any confusion.

Reminds me of an old family story. My mother went into the pharmacy
for a thermometer. When the pharmacist asked whether she wanted an
oral or rectal thermometer, she indicated she'd like one that could be
used orally and rectally. The pharmacist said he had such, but
recommended that its use be limited to one cavity or the other.

Straying wide, we had a lady in our township that wasn't mentally endowed. She was
overheard at a local store indicating that her doctor wanted her to douche but she didn't
like the taste. I'm not making this up.

Wes

Sounds like the chap who went back to the doctor who had prescribed
treatment by suppositories, "For all the good they did, I might just
as well have stuck them up my ass!"
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ned Simmons wrote:

Hey, remember me, when my vitamin label comes out.
Well, htf could you miss it? It will be the Proctologically Violated brand
of supplements.
To be taken orally, just in case there's any confusion.

Reminds me of an old family story. My mother went into the pharmacy
for a thermometer. When the pharmacist asked whether she wanted an
oral or rectal thermometer, she indicated she'd like one that could be
used orally and rectally. The pharmacist said he had such, but
recommended that its use be limited to one cavity or the other.

Straying wide, we had a lady in our township that wasn't mentally endowed. She was
overheard at a local store indicating that her doctor wanted her to douche but she didn't
like the taste. I'm not making this up.

That's why Morons don't use dildos - they chip their teeth. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Nutrition. Z Home Repair 1 March 2nd 07 09:30 PM
Nutrition. Z Home Repair 0 February 26th 07 03:29 PM
Nutrition. Z Home Repair 0 February 21st 07 03:32 PM
Nutrition. Z Home Repair 0 February 15th 07 02:47 PM
Herbal Nutrition Shauna Home Repair 2 December 4th 05 12:14 PM