Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FA - a lot of magnet wire, and anyone need a burgmaster 6 spindledrill press?

On May 25, 4:49*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 25 May 2009 00:17:29 -0700, "Bill Noble"

wrote:

Bill..Id be interested in the Burgemeister. I tend to rebuild them.
Send pics if you have them. Simply email them to

Pics of anything else hardware related. I have some buyers

Gunner

And when you sell those items you'll be sure to collect the
appropriate taxes, right?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Bill..Id be interested in the Burgemeister. I tend to rebuild them.
Send pics if you have them. Simply email them to

Pics of anything else hardware related. I have some buyers

Gunner

And when you sell those items you'll be sure to collect the
appropriate taxes, right?

On used equipment? What taxes would those be?

In California?

Son..you get any dumber..and you will fit right in the Obama cabinet.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Bill..Id be interested in the Burgemeister. I tend to rebuild them.
Send pics if you have them. Simply email them to

Pics of anything else hardware related. I have some buyers

Gunner

And when you sell those items you'll be sure to collect the
appropriate taxes, right?

On used equipment? *What taxes would those be?

In California? *

Son..you get any dumber..and you will fit right in the Obama cabinet.

Gunner

Yes, even on used equipment. That's the way it is in every state in
which I've done business. When title changes hands for consideration,
it is a taxable event. You (the seller) are responsible for sales tax
on the gross sale and income tax on the net profit. Can you cite the
law that says these sales are exempt?

Oh, and go **** yourself with this "son" ****.