Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Leatherman 830304 c305 Folding Straight/Serrated-Edge Knife with Multi-Tool

Price:$52.00
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B000E24HJE
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000E24HJE

This is my second Leatherman knife of this type. I lost (missplaced and subsequently found) my first one and was lost without it so I promptly replaced it. The second one, though nearly identical, had an assembly or construction fault. The locking mechanism was not as reliable as the first knife in holding the blade open and nearly sliced my finger. There does not appear to be any simple home repair solution but sending it back pain due to time and cost relative to the cost of the knife itself. Thankfully I found the "lost" one and now the new one is in the kitchen drawer.
I often find myself needing my leatherman, but didn't like carrying around the bulky supertool. This has a decent blade, and a nice phillips and flat head screwdriver. The carabiner doubles as a bottle opener. It is a little wider bodied than a typical knife, but not too bad.Two dings on this product1the closing mechanism is is awkward compared to other good knives, it is on the wrong side.2The clip, if you put it in your pocket like most, juts outward and seems to catch the side of my truck and doors every time I pass thru.
Get the job done right the first time with all the Leatherman quality and functionality youve come to expect. With two screwdrivers, carabiner/bottle opener combination and removable pocket clip, the sure grip of the nylon handle with rubber-inserts will give you a great hold on more than just a 420 stainless steel blade.Blade Launcher. No springs required. A little Leatherman ingenuity and the flick of a finger are all that are needed to put the knife blade to work. Special materials help make the action smooth and easy, and the finger tab disappears into the handle once the blade is deployed. Nothing else on the market operates this simply or this well. Carabiner. Our patent-pending carabiner stays hidden until you need it, nesting with other components to save space. Then a simple thumb action is all that is required to hang your Leatherman knife on a backpack, rope or belt loop. Plus, it locks into place so attachment is easy. Bottle Opener. The carabiner is also designed to be the best bottle cap lifter weve ever offered. And since it easily rotates or slides out with one hand, you wont have to wait long to enjoy your reward for a days work well done.
With a one-hand blade launcher and thumb stud for easy opening, a flick of a finger is all it takes to put the Leatherman c305 Folding Straight/Serrated-Edge Knife with Multi-Tool to work. The bead-blasted, stainless steel straight edge blade opens with one hand. The glass-reinforced nylon handle comes is made with rubber inserts for a sure grip. The multi-tool also contains two screwdrivers, a carabiner/bottle opener combination, and a removable pocket clip. It comes with Leatherman's 25 year limited warranty.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Leatherman 830850 Skeletool CX Multitool:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000XU43IC
Leatherman 831062 Serac 2-LED Flashlight:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B001ELX7CW
Leatherman 934870 40 Bit Assortment with Nylon Sheath:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0002H49D0