Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Darwinius masillae

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

However, I think the wild-eyed zealots who declare that God HAD to do
it THIS way have a lot of gall in their insisting that they know more
than He does. If God exists, then he could darned well have done it
any way he chose. Our opinions don't change that one whit.

That 6 days of creation with God taking a rest on the 7th has always been in my mind,
God's days of work. I doubt he punches a time clock or considers 8 hours a working day.

8 hours is human scale, a God could work across millenniums.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 20 May 2009 18:10:43 -0400, Wes wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

However, I think the wild-eyed zealots who declare that God HAD to do
it THIS way have a lot of gall in their insisting that they know more
than He does. If God exists, then he could darned well have done it
any way he chose. Our opinions don't change that one whit.

That 6 days of creation with God taking a rest on the 7th has always been in my mind,
God's days of work. I doubt he punches a time clock or considers 8 hours a working day.

8 hours is human scale, a God could work across millenniums.

Wes

Heresy! Have you ever tried flattening a trailer park? It's bloody
hard work, especially if the little buggers try to escape by hiding
out in bathtubs and whatnot. Even God gets tired and needs a day off.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 20 May 2009 18:10:43 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

However, I think the wild-eyed zealots who declare that God HAD to do
it THIS way have a lot of gall in their insisting that they know more
than He does. If God exists, then he could darned well have done it
any way he chose. Our opinions don't change that one whit.

That 6 days of creation with God taking a rest on the 7th has always been in my mind,
God's days of work. I doubt he punches a time clock or considers 8 hours a working day.

8 hours is human scale, a God could work across millenniums.

Who knows? It may be too late to ask Ida, huh?

--
No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up.
--Lily Tomlin