Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Don't Eat in Restaurants Unless You Want to Die

On May 1, 7:56*pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Because.

LOL

Just because.

And don't forget to pay your ISP bill this month.

TMT

http://www.funnyandjokes.com/plot-to...a-exposed.html

Hmm...Basil are you advocating a kidnapping attempt be made on our
President?

It would seem so.

Try sending your link to www.secretservice.gov and see if they think
it is funny.

Get back to us on how it turns out.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On May 1, 7:56 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Because.

LOL

Just because.

And don't forget to pay your ISP bill this month.

TMT

http://www.funnyandjokes.com/plot-to...a-exposed.html

Hmm...Basil are you advocating a kidnapping attempt be made on our
President?

It would seem so.

Try sending your link to www.secretservice.gov and see if they think
it is funny.

Get back to us on how it turns out.

TMT

Try unlinking your face from my butt, you must be asphyxiated by now, you
are babbling nonsense.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 1, 11:12*pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 1, 7:56 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Because.

LOL

Just because.

And don't forget to pay your ISP bill this month.

TMT

http://www.funnyandjokes.com/plot-to...a-exposed.html

Hmm...Basil are you advocating a kidnapping attempt be made on our
President?

It would seem so.

Try sending your link towww.secretservice.govand see if they think
it is funny.

Get back to us on how it turns out.

TMT

Try unlinking your face from my butt, you must be asphyxiated by now, you
are babbling nonsense.

Having problems sending email to the link?

Keep it up and "someone" will do it for you.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

I hope they pistol whip you upside your head for wasting their time. With a
real pistol... so you could tell them how bad they are., LOL!