Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Left Leaning Mexico's President Cites Debunked Claim That MostGuns in Mexico Come From U.S.

Basil Karlo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 9:48 pm, Poetic Justice
wrote:
On Apr 18, 8:16 am, Klaus Schadenfreude
wrote:
In talk.politics.guns Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

One stupid American.
Then I guess that drugs are all America's fault.
That seems to be the official stance of the Mexican government.

If so then how come their lust for GUNS is "our" fault.....? if we
apply this theory that we buy the drugs so we create the drug problem,
then the Mexicans are buying the guns and therefore the Mexicans are
creating the gun problem and they need to apologize to us for their weak
regulations and law enforcement like we did for the drug problem.

100% of the drugs found in America that are brought from Mexico are
smuggled in by Americans or American payed smugglers.

Those guns are OUR guns.

Those Drugs are the Mexicans Drugs.

And the President says it is a problem.

Their President says it's a problem.

Don't you believe your President?

TMT

Do you believe your President?

Reconquista: Mexico's Retaking of US Territory Ted Home Repair 0 March 28th 08 03:58 PM
As California Lays in Arsonists' Ruins, Bush Presses $46 Billion for Mexico's Politicians and Elites (fwd) greg3347 Home Repair 0 October 29th 07 08:35 PM
FA Ideal Mexico 2 ARWadsworth UK diy 0 April 17th 07 06:13 PM
What wood I can get in Mexico? Steve A Woodturning 8 February 11th 05 03:54 PM
OT - "Cites" for Gunner Cliff Metalworking 138 December 26th 04 03:58 PM