Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default JACKHAMMER EXPERIENCE?

Has anyone ever used a H.F. LARGE jackhammer AND a Bosch Brute jackhammer?

I need to break up some limestone and harder rocks underground.

I already bought a H.F. unit but haven't gotten it yet.

Has anyone every made one self-supporting on a 3 or four-wheeled cart
whereby one didn't have to hold the unit?

Thanks

j/b