DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fs: who was it that wanted a 3 phase reversing switch? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/272279-fs-who-wanted-3-phase-reversing-switch.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] February 28th 09 10:23 PM

fs: who was it that wanted a 3 phase reversing switch?

I just picked up a 6 pole triple throw switch rated 150 amp 600VAC - Krause
& Mamier C125 - it shows t used on 15 to 50 HP motors (more HP at higher
voltage) three phase, and 7.5 to 30 HP motors single phase - it is a rotary
switch ten inches long with a small "logic" switch on the very end - it came
off of a large UPS, so the faceplate is marked "auto, Byp, and Test" - this
ought to meet the need of whomever was asking - I'll list it on ebay later
if no one contacts me about it - if you want it, $15 plus shipping (I expect
it will bring a lot more than that if I list it on ebay, but you guys can
have first crack at it) - to find me, go to my web site, below, and then
just look for my email address.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Karl Townsend February 28th 09 10:53 PM

who was it that wanted a 3 phase reversing switch?

I think Gunner just asked about this

Wes[_2_] February 28th 09 11:04 PM

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

I think Gunner just asked about this