Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for a particular type of pump sprayer

My brother is looking for a pump sprayer identical or at least close to,
one our Dad has had for years. I'm sure Dad still has it, somewhere,
probably buried deep in the basement where it won't see the light of day
until the estate sale... So we don't have a mfg. name to work with.

This thing looked like a cross between a large oil can, and a pump spray
gun. Large reservoir below the handle, die cast pistol grip with the
pump in front. Output was adjustable between a mist and a stream. It was
filled by unscrewing the pump mechanism much like a typical oil can.

My brother's no slouch with Google, but all he comes up with are the
type that are filled with liquid and pressurized through a Schrader
valve. There's several variants of this type, but they are -not- what he
wants.

Does anyone recognize the sprayer I'm describing? If so, do you know
if/where they might be purchased today? Ordering from overseas is not
out of the question. Or, do ya have one laying around you might want to
part with?

Thanks,

Jon