Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tool dealer Tampa - Clearwater, Fl.

I am going to be in the Tampa - Clearwater area for a couple of weeks. I
remember reading in an old issue of Home Shop Machinist that there used to
be a machine tool dealer somewhere on Ulmerton Rd. Does anyone know if it
still exists and if so where?

Thanks, John.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:27:21 -0500, "John"
wrote:

I am going to be in the Tampa - Clearwater area for a couple of weeks. I
remember reading in an old issue of Home Shop Machinist that there used to
be a machine tool dealer somewhere on Ulmerton Rd. Does anyone know if it
still exists and if so where?

Thanks, John.

Hey John,

Don't know anything about the dealer, but don't miss the Friday Flea
Market in the Holiday area, and Saturday on Park Ave in Pinellas Park.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I am going to be in the Tampa - Clearwater area for a couple of weeks. I
remember reading in an old issue of Home Shop Machinist that there used to
be a machine tool dealer somewhere on Ulmerton Rd. Does anyone know if it
still exists and if so where?

Thanks, John.

Hey John,

Don't know anything about the dealer, but don't miss the Friday Flea
Market in the Holiday area, and Saturday on Park Ave in Pinellas Park.

Thanks, I knew about the Saturday (and Wednesday) one on Park Ave. I'll
check out the Friday one too.
John.