Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Press One For English

On Feb 17, 4:12*pm, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:

While exceptions do exist, these are exceptions, but in the US,
the ability to speak two languages is highly correlated with
*LOWER*, not higher wages. *

Perhaps because English is their second language.

in my case foreign languages have made little difference, except that
knowing German probably diverted me there instead of Vietnam.

To R.C.M only, not a Limbaugh fan.
jw.

Press One For English Wes[_2_] Metalworking 2 February 17th 09 11:10 PM
Brake press fab for shop press [email protected] Metalworking 4 January 21st 09 01:09 PM
DIY English TheOldFellow UK diy 123 December 17th 08 09:11 AM
English - english.jpeg John Fields Electronic Schematics 14 June 5th 07 02:29 AM
Portable drill press/guide vs. Real drill press? blueman Woodworking 9 September 8th 06 05:32 PM