Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NANCY PIGLOSI in contempt in OF AMERICA

gigantic bunch of blather snipped

"TheRealTrueandonlyRoman" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 2:59 pm, mich wrote:
On Feb 7, 11:04 am, "Proctologically Violated©®"

What is so striking is that the Repubs do have some legit and credible
people like Romney; but they are showing how stupid they are by
pushing Palin. Like Romney or not he has proven skills but the right
doesn't feel comfortable with an intelligent and successful person.- Hide
quoted text -

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____-
What is so striking is that you are an imbecile.

________________________________

Am I the only one who notices the cross posting to right wing NGs and two
legit NGs? particularly things like alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, - anyone who
cannot express an arguement without descending to 3rd grade name calling
should please stay in the limbaugh and survivalism groups, and stay away
from here - we attempt to demonstrate the existance of at least one synapse
per posting in this NG - do not inflict your deficit upon us.

cross postings removed, by the way.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 23:45:54 -0800, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

Am I the only one who notices the cross posting to right wing NGs and two
legit NGs? particularly things like alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, - anyone who
cannot express an arguement without descending to 3rd grade name calling
should please stay in the limbaugh and survivalism groups, and stay away
from here - we attempt to demonstrate the existance of at least one synapse
per posting in this NG - do not inflict your deficit upon us.

Odd that you make yourself a judge of what is a legitimate newsgroup,
and what is not..and ignore the fact that its leftwingers whom are the
masters of Ad hom and invective.

Your biases are telling.

Shrug

Gunner

"Not so old as to need virgins to excite him,
nor old enough to have the patience to teach one."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill Noble" wrote:

Am I the only one who notices the cross posting to right wing NGs and two
legit NGs? particularly things like alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,

I'm curious, is alt.fan.rush-limbaugh a true fan site or something leftist nut jobs set up
in the alt hierarchy for the purpose of bashing him? I've never been there.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:36:34 -0500, Wes wrote:

"Bill Noble" wrote:

Am I the only one who notices the cross posting to right wing NGs and two
legit NGs? particularly things like alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,

I'm curious, is alt.fan.rush-limbaugh a true fan site or something leftist nut jobs set up
in the alt hierarchy for the purpose of bashing him? I've never been there.

Wes

Why ask Bill? Anyone to the Right of Pelosi is a Rightwing Nutcase on
his planet

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people,
we should look to limit those guarantees."

Bill Clinton 1993-08-12
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-02-09, Bill Noble wrote:
gigantic bunch of blather snipped

[ ... ]

Am I the only one who notices the cross posting to right wing NGs and two
legit NGs? particularly things like alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, - anyone who
cannot express an arguement without descending to 3rd grade name calling
should please stay in the limbaugh and survivalism groups, and stay away
from here - we attempt to demonstrate the existance of at least one synapse
per posting in this NG - do not inflict your deficit upon us.

cross postings removed, by the way.

I wish that you hadn't. If you had left the cross posting in, I
would never have seen this. Now I've had to add the current "Subject: "
header to my killfile, since you removed the newsgroups which were
triggering it.

DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564