Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default When you apply a killfilter ................

and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-02-09, SteveB wrote:
and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

You are not filtering enough?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in message
and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

It says that you have eliminated everyone who disagrees with your political
point of view, which identifies you as a right winger. Only people who you
agree with show up on your monitor.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

It says that you have eliminated everyone who disagrees with your political
point of view, which identifies you as a right winger. Only people who you
agree with show up on your monitor.

Hawke

As I was so kindly reminded recently, this is *not* a political group.
(So what does that make YOU?

It's a metal working group!
You know, cutting, bending, welding, grinding...

That kind of stuff.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:13:50 -0800, "Hawke"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

It says that you have eliminated everyone who disagrees with your political
point of view, which identifies you as a right winger. Only people who you
agree with show up on your monitor.

Hawke

Maybe it just means that the reader simply doesn't care to read
political viewpoints and puerile namecalling exchanges on a
metalworking newsgroup.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

It says that you have eliminated everyone who disagrees with your political
point of view, which identifies you as a right winger. Only people who you
agree with show up on your monitor.

Hawke

Works for me; bye hawke...

PLONK
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:45:16 -0700, the infamous "SteveB"
scrawled the following:

and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

That half of your troubles are over. (Who was it, Cliffy or
TMTrolls?)

Now killfile the rest. I'm down to about 45% keepers with the other
55% of spam/troll posts nuked daily.

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:45:16 -0700, "SteveB" wrote:

and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote:

and 1/4 of your infiles disappear, what does that tell you?

If you see this, you filtered out Cliff and TMT and left me out.

Wes