Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trouble with restoration

I'm restoring a 55 chevy nomad station wagon and I've got some serious
rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture
below.
Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated.

Doc.

http://xrl.us/befi7n
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

either your link got corrupted, or you are a very sick person.

"DocDice" wrote in message
I'm restoring a 55 chevy nomad station wagon and I've got some serious
rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture
below.
Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated.

Doc.

***** really evil link removed****

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trouble with restoration - NOT (link to garbage picture)

Talk about a retard! Either this guy's development arrested at age 12,
or he is actually 12.

Anyhow, I checked him out on Google groups and he posts mostly to
alt.vacation.las-vegas, on topic & serious. So I copied this " Trouble
with restoration" post there. I hope his friends enjoy it.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
alt.vacation.las-vegas, ... I copied this " Trouble
with restoration" post there. ...

Oops - that was a spoofed post, not by DocDice. Egg on my face.

My try on cabinet restoration Sawaar[_2_] Woodworking 1 December 12th 07 09:21 PM
Windmill restoration Ted UK diy 6 December 12th 06 08:34 AM
Leather restoration. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 3 August 13th 06 08:21 PM
restoration Evon Barvinchack Woodworking 0 August 31st 05 06:34 PM
Does anyone make a trouble free trouble light? Ulysses Home Repair 4 August 18th 05 07:04 PM