Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's Status

Gunner Asch wrote:
For those of you who care one way or another, the reports of my death
are not true, albiet it was a very close thing. Some of you may know
that last Saturday, I suffered a very unexpected heart attack, requiring
emergency triple by-ass, despirt having had a heart exam 2 months ago,
which declared my heart was in good shape.

Gunner, glad you made it, and are back to make sure the liberals don't
have free reign. Some of us aren't blessed with your vocabulary

Gunner's Status Lew Hartswick Metalworking 0 February 1st 09 03:10 PM
Gunner's Status Brian Lawson Metalworking 4 January 31st 09 05:05 AM
Gunner's Status Pete C. Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 04:21 AM
Gunner's Status Shabtai Evan[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 12:53 AM
Gunner's Status Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 30th 09 11:50 PM