Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Limbaugher Cheesed

Gunner Asch wrote:

But then..Rush has power with Conservatives, which the current GOP has
damned few of in leadership roles.

Yes, he does. Some vote D, some R, some L. Choices tend to be slim.

That will be changing before long. Either the GOP returns to its
conservative roots, or suffers a massive defection to another new
political party. Perhaps to be named the Constitutional, or the
Reaganites or similar to distinguish them from the left/moderate wienies
that control the GOP

Well, as a none of the above vote, I voted for Ron Paul.

After all...Reagan was originally a Democrat, and when asked why he left
it...he simply said "I didnt leave it...it left me"

He sure had a way with words.

Both parties have been swinging left since Kennedy. JFK today would
be a centrist Republican.

Might even be a conservative on some things.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller