Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's Status

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:10:08 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
For those of you who care one way or another, the reports of my death
are not true, albiet it was a very close thing. Some of you may know
that last Saturday, I suffered a very unexpected heart attack, requiring
emergency triple by-ass, despirt having had a heart exam 2 months ago,
which declared my heart was in good shape.

Having the "widow maker" artery 95% blocked, and 2 more 100%
blocked...kicked my ass and hard.
I was taken by private transport to Arrowhead hospital in Fontana, where
they attempted to do a angioplasty. Once inside..they discovered
serious issues, slapped me in an ambulance and ran me code 3 to Loma
Linda univerity hospital (thank god) and using a dull chainsaw and a tow
truck, split me up the middle, ripped 34" of veins out of my right leg
and fixed the issues. I was released Thursday night and have arrived
home in Taft for a recovery.

Im damned glad I could write this to you...even the ones screaming and
pulling out their hair..."why didnt that son of a bitch die??!!!"

Well...I didnt die...And I plan on being around for a very long time to
be a pain in the ass to many people.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

I often wondered what those leg veins were doing before doctors ripped them
out for heart work. Are they just spare parts? Isn't you leg going to miss
them? What if you find out later that they lied to you and that was the
vein supplying blood to your winky?

It wasn't.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

Uh, Don..... I really did NOT need that mental image

Gunner's Status [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 05:19 AM
Gunner's Status Brian Lawson Metalworking 4 January 31st 09 05:05 AM
Gunner's Status Pete C. Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 04:21 AM
Gunner's Status Shabtai Evan[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 12:53 AM
Gunner's Status Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 30th 09 11:50 PM