Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's Status

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:54:34 -0800 (PST), Nicholas
wrote:

On Jan 30, 5:15*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
For those of you who care one way or another, the reports of my death
are not true, albiet it was a very close thing. Some of you may know
that last Saturday, I suffered a very unexpected heart attack, requiring
emergency triple by-ass, despirt having had a heart exam 2 months ago,
which declared my heart was in good shape.

Having the "widow maker" artery 95% blocked, and 2 more 100%
blocked...kicked my ass and hard.
I was taken by private transport to Arrowhead hospital in Fontana, where
they attempted to do a angioplasty. *Once inside..they discovered
serious issues, slapped me in an ambulance and ran me code 3 to Loma
Linda univerity hospital (thank god) and using a dull chainsaw and a tow
truck, split me up the middle, ripped 34" of veins out of my right leg
and fixed the issues. I was released Thursday night and have arrived
home in Taft for a recovery.

Im damned glad I could write this to you...even the ones screaming and
pulling out their hair..."why didnt that son of a bitch die??!!!"

Well...I didnt die...And I plan on being around for a very long time to
be a pain in the ass to many people.

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
*wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
*something damned nasty to all three of them.

There ya go. Out of the blue, a lightening strike. Or in this case,
tripping on Death's Doorstep.

Now I'm gonna tell you up front...your sternum is literally *wired*
together, and you won't be able to lift weights over a certain level.
In fact, a very low to no level at first. The sternum doesn't grow
back together afaik, so this is going to be a lifetime see-change for
you, especially in regards to rifle recoil.

Of course it grows back together. Six months after a quintuple bypass
I was under no restrictions at all re rifle recoil and I could lift
anything I was strong enough to lift.

Do not go back to your previous lifestyle without consulting heart
doctor!

If ya got em, smoke em.

Bonk!

DISMISSED!

I guess!

Gunner's Status [email protected] Metalworking 54 February 4th 09 05:00 PM
Gunner's Status Brian Lawson Metalworking 4 January 31st 09 05:05 AM
Gunner's Status Pete C. Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 04:21 AM
Gunner's Status Shabtai Evan[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 12:53 AM
Gunner's Status Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 30th 09 11:50 PM