Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who has done more damage to R.C.M, Cliff or TMT?

Subject said it all.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who has done more damage to R.C.M, Cliff, TMT or Wes?

On Jan 16, 4:49*pm, Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

Wes

Now the subject says it all.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Jan 16, 4:49*pm, Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

Wes

Now the subject says it all.

TMT

I'm impressed, you didn't cross post this for a change. It is pretty damn pathetic that
you have to troll your garbage across many newsgroups to get much notice. Are you proud
of yourself?

When you get a hit do you rub yourself in that special way? How many web forums have you
been banned from? I run into mentions of you from time to time and none of it is good.

If you think your continuous ranting advances your positions then you have a reality check
coming. It doesn't take long to get on the idiot list. I've likely got myself filtered
by a few over the years when I rose to the bait.

You just keep ranting on bud. Outside of your fellow nut jobs, I'm fairly sure most have
you stuck firmly in the ignore column aka bozo bin. I've read a few posts where it seems
you might actually have some knowledge worth sharing but that isn't on your agenda. You
could be a respected contributor but you choose not.

There are some people on this list that may be somewhat aligned with your positions. They
offer content and we can have an agreement to disagree without causing disruption. That
isn't your style though. You are a flame thrower. Some one that likes to pour gas on the
fire, not someone that tries to find a middle way. You are the Hamas of R.C.M.

Serious discussion seems to be very on topic since this group tends to ramble around a
bit, most of us like each other no mater what way we lean. Why do you have to **** in the
soup? You have been marked read for a while just to keep me from taking the bait. When I
came home tonight and saw the last 3 threads being your garbage, I decided to tell you
what I think. It won't matter to you because you don't care. You are a sick man filled
with hatred I'm torn between scorn and pity, something is obviously defective in your
mental state. Get some treatment, you will have a happier life, don't blame your failures
on GWB, you know it is inside yourself. That is the first step of recovery.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
news
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Jan 16, 4:49 pm, Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

[...]

Hey Wes, does this mean that we can count on you to keep your mouth shut
from now on about Obama and the Democrats? Or will you just be the
republican version of TMT? My bet is that it won't be long until you are
starting off topic threads about Obama and how he's such a lousy president
and he's ruining the country. But if and when you start doing that you need
to know that you will be exactly the same as TMT. Except for one thing. TMT
was right in his criticisms of Bush and the republicans, who you defended,
and you will be wrong about criticizing Obama. That's because you will only
be doing it because he's a Democrat. Not because he's done anything wrong.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke sez:

" . . .you will be wrong about criticizing Obama. That's because you will only
be doing it because he's a Democrat. Not because he's done anything wrong."

HHmmnnn! Obama a Democrat? How out of touch with reality can one get?

Bob Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 16, 10:29*pm, "Hawke" wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

news

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Jan 16, 4:49 pm, Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

[...]

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

Hawke makes a good point Wes.

Walk the talk winger.

Any posting from you will show that you are not a man of principle.

We will be watching...and judging.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 16, 6:33*pm, Wes wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 16, 4:49*pm, Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

[...]

So how was your posting metal working related Wes?

Please stay on topic Wes...and learn how to recognize and use the "OT
-" prefix.

No one holds a gun (metal related content) ;) to your head to click
on a discussion with "OT -" in the heading.

Unless I forget..I always add the "OT - " that was agreed on earlier
in this group out of respect for this group...check the archives for
the discussion.

I also note that it is the wingers of the group who whine about this
stuff...I don't see you complaining about the endless rivers of
conservative crap that Gunner and his winger followers spew...did you
forget to include his name in the title or are you a conservative
sympathizer?

If you want what you consider to be off topic subjects to cease, then
it starts with the conservatives among here...and I will follow.

Meanwhile...have a really nice liberal day.

See you at the Obama inauguration..I'll be the guy with the really BIG
smile.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Since everybody else there will also be wearing really big smiles too how
will anyone be able to single you out? In fact, as of Tuesday about 2/3 of
Americans will be feeling good, good that George Bush is no longer the
president of this country. Of course, there will be that lunatic fringe who
will be sad and down-cast on Tuesday. We know who they are. A lot of them
are members of this group. They helped us get Bush as president. They stuck
by him no matter how bad a job he did and they will be attacking Obama by
Tuesday night. Nevertheless, we have turned a page in history. Our long
nightmare is finally over. We're now ready to start fresh with good people
in place instead of the crooked, dishonest, incompetent group that goes home
on Tuesday. Whoo hoo!

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

TMT sez:

"See you at the Obama inauguration..I'll be the guy with the really BIG
smile."

Be extremely careful with that big smile of yours. Secret Service operatives might think you are
mooning the new pres.

Bob Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Subject said it all.

Wes

Nevermind. Recognizing their destructive efforts would give them pleasure. Please don't
respond.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 16, 5:42*pm, Wes wrote:
Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

Wes

Nevermind. *Recognizing their destructive efforts would give them pleasure. *Please don't
respond.

Wes

What was that Wes?

Trying to get the playground kids to gang up on someone?

That is what bullies do.

I hate bullies...more than I hate hypocrites.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 16, 4:49*pm, Wes wrote:
Subject said it all.

Wes

And Wes...I note that you forgot to add the "OT - " prefix to your
posting.

How about adding it for the consideration of members who don't want to
read off topic postings?

Thanks

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:49:25 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Subject said it all.

C. Both of the above. First Cliffy, now TooManyTrolls.

But the real damage is being done by all the dopey people constantly
replying to them on a daily basis. A pox on all their houses.

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
Subject said it all.

Wes

Just plonk 'em, Wes. It's amazing how they disappear. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Subject said it all.

Wes

Just plonk 'em, Wes. It's amazing how they disappear. d8-)

Sadly there is always the backscatter.

I'll put it in effect after I press send. Oh, btw, I am half way done with your book,
I've been taking my time with it, so far I've enjoyed it and I haven't been too surprised.

It has been a good read so far. I'm getting used to these bifocals too.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Subject said it all.

Wes

Just plonk 'em, Wes. It's amazing how they disappear. d8-)

Sadly there is always the backscatter.

I'm cleaning out some of the backscatterers, too. The NG is getting a little
thin, but my mood has improved noticeably. d8-)

I'll put it in effect after I press send. Oh, btw, I am half way done
with your book,
I've been taking my time with it, so far I've enjoyed it and I haven't
been too surprised.

No hurry.

It has been a good read so far. I'm getting used to these bifocals too.

I get mine sometime this week. I went for some fancy-schmancy progressives,
since my insurance covered them. The optician said to try them for two
weeks, and he'll change them if I fall down the stairs, like my dad did.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It has been a good read so far. I'm getting used to these bifocals too.

I get mine sometime this week. I went for some fancy-schmancy progressives,
since my insurance covered them. The optician said to try them for two
weeks, and he'll change them if I fall down the stairs, like my dad did.

It took at least two weeks before I noticed I wasn't noticing them. Use the handrail in
the meantime.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It has been a good read so far. I'm getting used to these bifocals too.

I get mine sometime this week. I went for some fancy-schmancy
progressives,
since my insurance covered them. The optician said to try them for two
weeks, and he'll change them if I fall down the stairs, like my dad did.

It took at least two weeks before I noticed I wasn't noticing them. Use
the handrail in
the meantime.

Wes

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 17, 6:19*pm, Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Subject said it all.

Wes

Just plonk 'em, Wes. It's amazing how they disappear. d8-)

Sadly there is always the backscatter.

I'll put it in effect after I press send. *Oh, btw, I am half way done with your book,
I've been taking my time with it, so far I've enjoyed it and I haven't been too surprised.

It has been a good read so far. *I'm getting used to these bifocals too..

Wes

There is an entire world beyond your nose. ;)

I am glad that you found an liberal optometrist to fit your glasses
(metal content).

TMT

Cliff Busted Cliff Metalworking 2 December 24th 05 06:36 AM
Cliff and Kadaitcha Man Christopher Tidy Metalworking 1 October 6th 05 04:08 AM
OT - Bye Cliff Cliff Metalworking 28 August 22nd 05 07:21 PM
OT - Ping Cliff Cliff Metalworking 2 February 28th 05 07:06 AM