Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How the hell

Then in my case I blow the snow off half the yard so my pup has a place
to walk (short legged Welsh Corgi, deep snow is not his friend).

Once we were at the park, and the grass needed to be mowed. Buddy looked
like an amputee. Some Forrest Gump accented person asked, "Whut happened to
his LAIGS?"

I didn't skip a beat. I said, "Before the industrial accident, he was a
bomb sniffing dog at the airport."

I thought the guy was going to cry.

This morning, Buddy went charging out to chase off the birds. The snow was
about 14" deep. I thought he was going to get stuck. But he hops like a
deer, and came straight back in. He likes the cold. Last night, he barked
to go outside, as it was warm inside with the fire. He just laid on the rug
on the porch and watched it snow at 30 deg. for about an hour.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Bird is a merlin who came in this afternoon, then pounced on the birds at
the feeder. Apparently been at it all day, as there was a considerable
amount of feathers and bird parts all over the back.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
[...]

Nice Pembroke. Buster is a Pem as well. Other than the white nose and
longer socks they could be twins.

He gets in deep snow puts his head down and acts like a dozer. He does
have a bit of a problem when it comes time to lift his leg though!

LOVE your response, Mine is usually that I forgot and left him tied to
the car one day. ;-)

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:31:39 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

[...]

Last storm we had, I pushed the storm door open and Lacey (Bichon
Frise) stepped out and made her puddle on the back step. Now she won't
go out unless I go with her when there is snow on the step.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

PTV 745 from hell [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 September 12th 07 04:51 PM
What the hell is this? I am I Home Repair 2 August 30th 05 01:04 AM
2x4 from hell! John DeBoo Woodworking 6 June 8th 05 10:56 PM
Ok why the hell did I buy this???? Waynemak Metalworking 18 June 5th 05 07:15 PM
RCD Hell diynovice UK diy 3 February 1st 05 08:30 PM