Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FREE Air Compressors - Camarillo, CA

My employer just got a new rotary air compressor so we have a couple
of excess air compressors that he wants outta here! I hate to just
toss them if there's anyone has a need/use.. We're in Camarillo, CA,
whoever gets them will have to load/haul themselves..

Cambell-Hausfeld
VT627503AJ
VT627504AJ
60 gallon Vertical Tank
Vertical Twin compressor
240V single phase

I know for sure one runs as I just took it offline about a week ago,
the other I'm pretty sure is in working order.

Dan Rubesh

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"wagewhore" wrote in message
My employer just got a new rotary air compressor so we have a couple
of excess air compressors that he wants outta here! I hate to just
toss them if there's anyone has a need/use.. We're in Camarillo, CA,
whoever gets them will have to load/haul themselves..

Cambell-Hausfeld
VT627503AJ
VT627504AJ
60 gallon Vertical Tank
Vertical Twin compressor
240V single phase

I know for sure one runs as I just took it offline about a week ago,
the other I'm pretty sure is in working order.

Dang, that's a bit far. A buddy of mine just had the tank rust out on his
compressor, but its a bit far from Yuma. I could use a bigger unit myself.
Darned nice of you to offer. Hopefully somebody closer will see your post.

Dan Rubesh