Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default McCane by a landside

Fresh from the polls, not even in to the county for report yet

McCain 521
Obama 278

Dassel Township, MN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Fresh from the polls, not even in to the county for report yet

McCain 521
Obama 278

Dassel Township, MN

Sure shaping up to be another "no mandate", "stolen election", lotta
whining effective tie.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:53:06 -0600, Pete C. wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Fresh from the polls, not even in to the county for report yet

McCain 521
Obama 278

Dassel Township, MN

Sure shaping up to be another "no mandate", "stolen election", lotta
whining effective tie.

You should listen to McCain's concession speech. The crowd tried to pull
it that way, but he wouldn't let them go there.

Webster's is going to have to put his picture next to the definition of
"magnanimous". If one man can pull the country together after all the
back-biting and resentment of the last eight years, he's near the top of
the list.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Fresh from the polls, not even in to the county for report yet

McCain 521
Obama 278

Dassel Township, MN

Sure shaping up to be another "no mandate", "stolen election", lotta
whining effective tie.

You should listen to McCain's concession speech. The crowd tried to pull
it that way, but he wouldn't let them go there.

Webster's is going to have to put his picture next to the definition of
"magnanimous". If one man can pull the country together after all the
back-biting and resentment of the last eight years, he's near the top of
the list.

Roger that, Tim! A class act and a leader type of boy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman writes:

You should listen to McCain's concession speech. The crowd tried to pull
it that way, but he wouldn't let them go there.

Webster's is going to have to put his picture next to the definition of
"magnanimous". If one man can pull the country together after all the
back-biting and resentment of the last eight years, he's near the top of
the list.

Roger that, Tim! A class act and a leader type of boy.

I was wondering when the McCain I knew would resurface.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 5, 11:45*am, Maxwell Lol wrote:
Don Foreman writes:

You should listen to McCain's concession speech. *The crowd tried to pull
it that way, but he wouldn't let them go there.

Webster's is going to have to put his picture next to the definition of
"magnanimous". *If one man can pull the country together after all the
back-biting and resentment of the last eight years, he's near the top of
the list.

Roger that, Tim! *A class act and a leader type of boy. *

I was wondering when the McCain I knew would resurface.

As soon as he could stop toadying to the 'right'.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

Sure shaping up to be another "no mandate", "stolen election", lotta
whining effective tie.

You should listen to McCain's concession speech. The crowd tried to pull
it that way, but he wouldn't let them go there.

Webster's is going to have to put his picture next to the definition of
"magnanimous". If one man can pull the country together after all the
back-biting and resentment of the last eight years, he's near the top of
the list.

Roger that, Tim! A class act and a leader type of boy.

If the man that spoke last night had been the one running for President,
He'd BE president-elect today. The guy who put Palin on the ticket and
did a complete OSRIC as the economy tanked, was forced to give that speech.

The moments I really wanted to vote for him were when he showed his
respect for Obama and his supporters...

The times I knew I couldn't vote for him were when I heard Palin make
her 'Animal Farm-esque' comments about "Real Americans"

Anybody who hasn't seen the Obama and McCain roast at the Al Smith
dinner last month should youtube it, worth every minute. Both men are
in fine form, with funny shots at each other and good self-deprecating
cracks too.

I heard today that Mickey Edwards, founder of the Heritage foundation
even voted for Obama. Even he thinks conservatives have lost their way.

Stuart