Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too good to be true?

This is the cheapest milling machine I have seen so far:

http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/pictu...3&NTITEM=CT133

Has anyone got some experience with it? Any comments on the specs? I suspect
someone will recognize it as an equivalent of a similar piece of Chinese
machinery sold in the USA under a different name (a game I have been playing
with mini-lathes recently :-)

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC