Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20081027

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Statistics writes:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:45:37 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Statistics writes:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone.

I learned that one must read the lable before trying to thin an old
can of paint.

I also learned that paint thinner doesnt work very well with Krylon
Latex metal paint.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Mon, 27 Oct 2008 02:58:48 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
wrote:

Statistics writes:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone.

I learned that one must read the lable before trying to thin an old
can of paint.

I also learned that paint thinner doesnt work very well with Krylon
Latex metal paint.

I can't help it.

"Repaint! You Thinner - Repaint!"

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Statistics writes:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone.

I learned that one must read the lable before trying to thin an old
can of paint.

I also learned that paint thinner doesnt work very well with Krylon
Latex metal paint.

I can't help it.

"Repaint! You Thinner - Repaint!"

pyotr

Damnit...Monster really burns when it comes out my nose......

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I can't help it.

"Repaint! You Thinner - Repaint!"

Pretty good one Pyotr!

For some reason my web browser was consuming 95% cpu while the report script was running.
I'm going to have to rework my posting script to make sure the report script finished
before posting.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:43:09 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

wrote:

Statistics writes:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone.

I learned that one must read the lable before trying to thin an old
can of paint.

I also learned that paint thinner doesnt work very well with Krylon
Latex metal paint.

I can't help it.

"Repaint! You Thinner - Repaint!"

pyotr

Damnit...Monster really burns when it comes out my nose......

ROFLMAO - "Chaos, Death and Confusion, my work here is done."

tschus
pyotr