Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default English bike lovers...help!

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:07:25 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Enfield

I swapped for this in 1971, and two weeks later..went off to war.

I finally got it out to California this week and am trying identify what
exactly it is.. I think its a Royal Enfield Meteor...but...???

The title I got, 37 yrs ago says its a 1961 Indian.....

Anyone got any ideas? Ive already posted the link and a request to the
Royal Enfield groups..no answers as of yet.

Anyone?

Gunner

I'd say that's a Project 2000. About 2000 hours of some detailing work
on that bike and you will have a totally cool motorcycle....of
whatever type it is.
Dave

Adobe Lovers She is Home Repair 0 March 9th 08 01:06 AM
To all BG lovers, everywhere! Broadback UK diy 1 August 11th 07 02:54 PM
Hello, kids lovers! I. Dunjic[_2_] Woodworking 4 August 4th 07 11:55 AM
English - english.jpeg John Fields Electronic Schematics 14 June 5th 07 02:29 AM