Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Circuit City in Deadpool ?

Might be a good idea to avoid shopping at circuit city, returning or
exchanging defective

items will be a problem if they file BK.

Electronics retailer Circuit City may close 150 stores and snuff thousands
of jobs in an attempt to avoid filing for bankruptcy. The company has hired
international law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP to oversee
its bankruptcy but has chosen not to pursue Chapter 11 before the holiday
season, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...0/daily17.html

Best Regards

Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Randy" wrote in message

I have not shopped there since they fired all the people that knew
their stuff to replace them with lower paid newbies.

IMO they signed their death warrant about five years ago when they got rid of
major appliances and then reduced their checkouts to the point where it was a
hassle to actually buy anything. Replacing their few remaining good employees
with bottom feeders just completed the job.

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:51:43 -0700, "Azotic" wrote:

Might be a good idea to avoid shopping at circuit city, returning or
exchanging defective

items will be a problem if they file BK.

Electronics retailer Circuit City may close 150 stores and snuff thousands
of jobs in an attempt to avoid filing for bankruptcy. The company has hired
international law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP to oversee
its bankruptcy but has chosen not to pursue Chapter 11 before the holiday
season, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...0/daily17.html

I have not shopped there since they fired all the people that knew
their stuff to replace them with lower paid newbies.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Randy wrote:

I have not shopped there since they fired all the people that knew
their stuff to replace them with lower paid newbies.

Yup, the ethics of a company matters to me. I'm not a union type but solidarity with joe
the working guy is something I can get on board with.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller