Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Magic toolbox

If you were going to a foreign place, what extra specialty tools would you
take? I know it would depend on what you were to work on, but I'm talking
specialty items that one needs just every so often ..........

Things like .......... continuity tester. Pair of Klein dikes. 3/8" drive
Allen heads. psi gauge. stuff like that

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Toolbox help me UK diy 4 November 4th 07 10:24 PM
KID'S TOOLBOX J T Woodworking 0 March 6th 06 04:11 PM
PORTABLE TOOLBOX J T Woodworking 0 January 13th 06 06:12 AM
Have any of you used this toolbox? [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 20th 05 08:16 AM
OT - Toolbox Cliff Metalworking 6 September 18th 05 12:52 AM