Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTD Univise Unihead

If anyone has one they'd care to sell. Email me directly.
I see there is someone on ePay selling knock offs of the Univise....
I aquired a Delta Milwaukee Toolmaker Grinder, would like to find some of
the accessories.
Marty
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 19, 9:26*am, Marty Escarcega wrote:
If anyone has one they'd care to sell. Email me directly.
I see there is someone on ePay selling knock offs of the Univise....
I aquired a Delta Milwaukee Toolmaker Grinder, would like to find some of
the accessories.
Marty

Is it Jeff?
http://www.tools4cheap.net/products.php?cat=12

I looked over all the stuff at his place and didn't see anything of
low quality. The Univise seemed decent but I bought two more $50
Multifix lathe tool holders instead. I use toolmakers vises and angle
blocks to grind tool bit angles.

I have the Toolmaker center-grinding swivel table and have to say it
reminds me more of Shopsmith than Cincinnati. The swivel adjustment
screws are too close to the pivot point for really precise angle
settings, although it sharpens taps well.

Jim Wilkins