Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama again wins "debate"

On 2008-10-16, RB wrote:
Be careful. If he's in business for himself, working for a living and
paying wages to his hired help.....he is likely a Republican.

Unless he's a gay plumber.

I think that Larry Craig is a naturaly born plumber, since he likes to
"solicit in toilets".
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-16, RB wrote:
Be careful. If he's in business for himself, working for a living and
paying wages to his hired help.....he is likely a Republican.

Unless he's a gay plumber.

I think that Larry Craig is a naturaly born plumber, since he likes to
"solicit in toilets".

Google results for "Gay Democrat" 7.2 Million

Google results for "Gay Republican" 523,000

So if you are a Democrat, you are 14 times as likely to be gay
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-16, RB wrote:
Be careful. If he's in business for himself, working for a living and
paying wages to his hired help.....he is likely a Republican.

Unless he's a gay plumber.

I think that Larry Craig is a naturaly born plumber, since he likes to
"solicit in toilets".

Google results for "Gay Democrat" 7.2 Million

Google results for "Gay Republican" 523,000

So if you are a Democrat, you are 14 times as likely to be gay

Yep, quite interesting!

Now how about

"corrupt republican" - 5,470,000
"corrupt democrat" - 3,620,000

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-16, RB wrote:
Be careful. If he's in business for himself, working for a living and
paying wages to his hired help.....he is likely a Republican.

Unless he's a gay plumber.

I think that Larry Craig is a naturaly born plumber, since he likes to
"solicit in toilets".

Google results for "Gay Democrat" 7.2 Million

Google results for "Gay Republican" 523,000

So if you are a Democrat, you are 14 times as likely to be gay

No, Gay Republican are 14 times more likely to be still hiding in the
closet!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:06:54 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus10312
scrawled the following:

On 2008-10-16, RB wrote:
Be careful. If he's in business for himself, working for a living and
paying wages to his hired help.....he is likely a Republican.

Unless he's a gay plumber.

I think that Larry Craig is a naturaly born plumber, since he likes to
"solicit in toilets".

Google results for "Gay Democrat" 7.2 Million

Google results for "Gay Republican" 523,000

So if you are a Democrat, you are 14 times as likely to be gay

Yep, quite interesting!

Now how about

"corrupt republican" - 5,470,000
"corrupt democrat" - 3,620,000

1000:1 odds Ed does NOT come up with "corrupt libertarian" here.

You've shown good proof that our 2-party system is corrupt, though,
Ig.

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-16, RB wrote:
Be careful. If he's in business for himself, working for a living and
paying wages to his hired help.....he is likely a Republican.

Unless he's a gay plumber.

I think that Larry Craig is a naturaly born plumber, since he likes to
"solicit in toilets".

Google results for "Gay Democrat" 7.2 Million

Google results for "Gay Republican" 523,000

So if you are a Democrat, you are 14 times as likely to be gay

Yep, quite interesting!

Now how about

"corrupt republican" - 5,470,000
"corrupt democrat" - 3,620,000

1000:1 odds Ed does NOT come up with "corrupt libertarian" here.

You've shown good proof that our 2-party system is corrupt, though,
Ig.

"Libertarian" - LOL
Embarassed is more like it.

"Radical conservatives in this country have an interesting time of it, for
when they are not being suppressed or mutilated by Liberals, they are being
ignored or humiliated by a great many of those of the well-fed Right, whose
ignorance and amorality have never been exaggerated for the same reason that
one cannot exaggerate infinity."
Fast-forward half a century, and the old is the new.

Radical conservatives are still having an interesting time of it, though
these days they are being mutilated by fellow "conservatives." The well-fed
Right now cultivates ignorance as a political strategy and humiliates itself
when its brightest sons seek sanctuary in the solitude of personal honor.

The truth few wish to utter is that the GOP has abandoned many
conservatives, who mostly nurse their angst in private. Those chickens we
keep hearing about have indeed come home to roost. Years of pandering to the
extreme wing -- the "kooks" the senior Buckley tried to separate from the
right -- have created a party no longer attentive to its principles.

Instead, as Christopher Buckley pointed out in a blog post on
thedailybeast.com explaining his departure from National Review, eight years
of "conservatism" have brought us "a doubled national debt, ruinous
expansion of entitlement programs, bridges to nowhere, poster boy Jack
Abramoff and an ill-premised, ill-waged war conducted by politicians of
breathtaking arrogance."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

JC