Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metric threading on 12x36 import lathe (Grizzly G4003) Options

Back in May I published exhaustive change-gear tables for the Enco, Harbor
Freight, and Grizzly 12 x 36 lathes. I've updated the Grizzly version to
include its 86/91 step gear idler option:

http://www.truetex.com/grizzly-12x36-pitch.htm
http://www.truetex.com/grizzly-12x36-gear.htm

These are for the Grizzly G4003, not the G4003G "gunsmith" version.

Original thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...80ddf5442cd566

Metric threading on 12x36 import lathe (HF 33274, Enco 110-2075) Richard J Kinch Metalworking 1 May 10th 08 06:35 AM
Rockwell 11x36 Lathe and metric threading MetalHead Metalworking 7 January 17th 06 02:43 AM
Metric threading on lathe Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 16 August 4th 05 05:57 PM
metric threading rhncue Metalworking 14 March 22nd 05 06:56 PM
FA-nearly new HF 7x10 lathe bed & NEW metric threading kit Cliff Knight Metalworking 4 December 15th 03 04:13 AM