Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BBC

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"But the consortium, looking at a broader group of rejected ballots than
those covered in the court decisions, 175,010 in all, found that Mr. Gore
might have won if the courts had ordered a full statewide recount of all the
rejected ballots. This also assumes that county canvassing boards would have
reached the same conclusions about the disputed ballots that the
consortium's independent observers did. The findings indicate that Mr. Gore
might have eked out a victory if he had pursued in court a course like the
one he publicly advocated when he called on the state to 'count all the
votes.'"

But Algore didn't ask for a statewide recount iirc. He was only interested in the
counties that leaned his way. Too clever by half.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"But the consortium, looking at a broader group of rejected ballots than
those covered in the court decisions, 175,010 in all, found that Mr. Gore
might have won if the courts had ordered a full statewide recount of all
the
rejected ballots. This also assumes that county canvassing boards would
have
reached the same conclusions about the disputed ballots that the
consortium's independent observers did. The findings indicate that Mr.
Gore
might have eked out a victory if he had pursued in court a course like the
one he publicly advocated when he called on the state to 'count all the
votes.'"

But Algore didn't ask for a statewide recount iirc. He was only
interested in the
counties that leaned his way. Too clever by half.

No, he originally asked for it. Then Florida said it would be impossible,
and he said he only wanted certain counties recounted.

It isn't worth going over again, Wes. The point is that someone mistated
what that news consortium concluded. I'm not trying to re-argue the
election.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

But Algore didn't ask for a statewide recount iirc. He was only
interested in the
counties that leaned his way. Too clever by half.

No, he originally asked for it. Then Florida said it would be impossible,
and he said he only wanted certain counties recounted.

It isn't worth going over again, Wes. The point is that someone mistated
what that news consortium concluded. I'm not trying to re-argue the
election.

I"m trying to find something that supports what you said on a state wide recount being
impossible. I seem to remember things differently.

Do you have a reputable link?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

But Algore didn't ask for a statewide recount iirc. He was only
interested in the
counties that leaned his way. Too clever by half.

No, he originally asked for it. Then Florida said it would be impossible,
and he said he only wanted certain counties recounted.

It isn't worth going over again, Wes. The point is that someone mistated
what that news consortium concluded. I'm not trying to re-argue the
election.

I"m trying to find something that supports what you said on a state wide
recount being
impossible. I seem to remember things differently.

Do you have a reputable link?

Not handy, and it's not on my list of things to do.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Do you have a reputable link?

Not handy, and it's not on my list of things to do.

--
Ed Huntress

Translation for Wes:

OK, you caught me in a li...misrememberance. But you
are a stupid right winger so just get over it.

technomaNge

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"technomaNge" wrote in message
. ..
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Do you have a reputable link?

Not handy, and it's not on my list of things to do.

--
Ed Huntress

Translation for Wes:

OK, you caught me in a li...misrememberance. But you
are a stupid right winger so just get over it.

technomaNge

I get tired of looking things up for other people, asshole. I do plenty of
it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I get tired of looking things up for other people, asshole. I do plenty of
it.

Don't be a potty mouth, it demeans you.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
news
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I get tired of looking things up for other people, asshole. I do plenty of
it.

Don't be a potty mouth, it demeans you.

Pffhhht! d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:01:03 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Wes" wrote in message
news
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I get tired of looking things up for other people, asshole. I do plenty of
it.

Don't be a potty mouth, it demeans you.

Pffhhht! d8-)

Quick: smell your lips!

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong